[elephant-devel] full text search solution?

Glenn Tarcea gtarcea at umich.edu
Wed May 14 02:33:59 UTC 2008

Have you looked at Montezuma? http://projects.heavymeta.org/montezuma/

It's a port of Ferret (which is port of Lucene) to Lisp. It's also on
the list for the google summer of code to add some additional
functionality to it.

BTW: If its alright I'm going to update the docs to add a section on
having two versions of Elephant installed and using ASDF to manage them.

Glenn