[elephant-devel] open-controller for bdb doesn't accept a pathname spec

Ryszard Szopa ryszard.szopa at gmail.com
Tue May 13 13:41:45 UTC 2008

Hey,

As I mentioned before, I had trouble in opening a bdb store in
elephant-unstable. I investigated the case, and it turned out that
open-controller for bdb didn't accept a pathname as part of the store
specification. A patch that fixes the problem is attached.

I also wrote a unit-test for the thing, but I am not really sure how
to incorporate it to elephant-tests, so I didn't include it in the
patch. I would be very glad if someone helped me with this.

(test open-store-bdb-w-pathname
	    (finishes (open-store (:bdb #P"/tmp/"))))

Cheers,

    -- Richard

--
http://szopa.tasak.gda.pl/