[elephant-devel] bug in map-inverted-index

Ryszard Szopa ryszard.szopa at gmail.com
Mon May 12 23:55:19 UTC 2008

Huh... This is one of those things that are kind of hard to admit
publicly... Apparently, I tricked myself into thinking that I was
using elephant-unstable, while in fact I was using Elephant stable
(please don't ask how this was possible). So, the bug I've mentioned
in this thread and for which I've written the unit-test is also
present in the stable version.

BTW I get a missing slot error when I try to open a store using the
unstable branch (this time it is elephant-unstable for real):

(open-store `(:bdb ,(merge-pathnames #P "store"
(asdf:component-pathname (asdf:find-system 'my-project))))))
 =>
When attempting to
set the slot's value to #<BDB-BTREE oid:-2> (SETF of SLOT-VALUE), the slot
ELEPHANT::CLASS-ROOT is missing from the object
#<BDB-STORE-CONTROLLER /home/richard/Projects/my-project/store>.
   [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

Cheers,

    -- Richard
--