[elephant-devel] strange bug related to psets

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Sat May 10 18:46:23 UTC 2008

Ian Eslick <eslick at media.mit.edu> writes:

> Also which version of the elephant tree?  This may be fixed on
> unstable - there was quite a bit of general cleanup as I made the
> schema changes.  Today, psets are just a wrapper around btrees -
> anyone tried to reproduce this using straight btrees instead of psets?

This is with stable. I tried to use unstable for the program at first,
but ran into weird issues with objects of different types ending up in
each others class indices.

After switching to derived indices and some manual index generation
the problems went away. I tried tracking down the problem for an
hourish but gave up.

I'm just using BDB.

--
<captain_krunk> ntk is currently using "telnet fyodor 25" to send email