[elephant-devel] strange bug related to psets

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Sat May 10 14:25:34 UTC 2008

This happens in your application, or only in the tests?  Can you give
me the exact sequence and state you use to reproduce?  Do you have a
fresh lisp & fresh DB?  Does it still show up if you close the store,
open a fresh one, and try again?  There is likely to be some state
somewhere and identifying the environmental dependencies should help
us localize where that is.

Thank you,
Ian