[elephant-devel] Recruiting Volunteer Subjects for Upgrade tests

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Fri Mar 21 22:41:23 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Turns out upgrading from 0.9.1 to my new branch is an entertaining
affair.  I need two or three folks who are willing to help validate
the upgrade procedure by opening an existing system in the new code
base and validating that the upgrade did the right thing and didn't
hurt the old DB.

Ideal systems are those it will be easy for you to validate all the
various persistent objects (not all instances) as functioning correctly.

Thanks,