[elephant-devel] Updated version of last Postmodern patch bundle

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Mon Mar 17 23:28:55 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 17:21 +0100, Leslie P. Polzer wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> > 	Furthermore, in attempt to solve this problem, I restored my local copy
> > to the head of the main repository, and am green only under BDB.
>
> I checked out a pristine copy and tried the BDB and PG tests, which all
> ran fine for me (after putting the concurrency tests into a different
> suite, thereby removing them from the standard backend tests;
> tiny patch attached, please commit).

Well, that is a relief; although it is quite annoying that I have this
problem.  Perhaps it is my architecture.

I have restarted my image, removed my FASLs, and created fresh
databases...but I will look into it all again (and apply our patch.)

So since I am the only person messed up, I think we can assume the head
is in pretty good condition.  I'm sorry for the false alarm---I seem to
have more system administration problems than the average user.