[elephant-devel] Re: MOP and initforms

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Thu Mar 6 14:22:59 UTC 2008

> LPP> The slots of instances of such a class are unbound instead of
> being
> LPP> assigned their initform, if any.

That was a strange phenomenon that I couldn't reproduce.  However,
let's keep an eye on this and revisit it (perhaps a Trac ticket
against 0.9.2).  I've messed with object initialization a bit but this
works fine for me.  Initforms are applied anytime there are no
initargs, it's the object's initial creation time or each time an
object is created or re-created for transient slots.