[elephant-devel] Re: BT, concurrency test cases, Postmodern backend changes

Alex Mizrahi killerstorm at newmail.ru
Thu Mar 6 14:04:37 UTC 2008

 LPP> I wrote two concurreny test cases, added Bordeaux Threads and revised
 LPP> the Postmodern error and transaction handling (for example, deadlocks
 LPP> are no longer a problem).

ouch, i was working on transaction handling myself, so now we have a
conflict..

can you please describe changes you've made so i will not occasionally omit
them?

what is this savepoint thing? i see lots of lines commented out, it was just
some experimentations?

what's rationale behind dbpm-error, can't we just catch
cl-postgres:database-error in execute-transaction?