[elephant-devel] Major elephant upgrade

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Wed Mar 5 19:00:56 UTC 2008

I've posted my development repository as elephant-unstable alongside
the main elephant branch.
(i.e. http://www.common-lisp.net/project/elephant/darcs/elephant-unstable)

I'll post incremental patches somewhat frequently.  Don't expect many
of the tests to pass yet.

Please write to me offline of this list if you plan to play with /
test or develop on this branch.

Regards,
Ian