[elephant-devel] ELEPHANT-DESERIALIZATION-ERROR

Frank Schorr franks-muc at web.de
Mon Mar 3 18:56:56 UTC 2008

Hi Leslie,

the last mail was a report of two errors.

(i) the lines commented out would generate an error in the reader when *compiling* the file.
   May be LW is not unicode enabled. I suppose commenting out is ok, one test is just not defined.
  (Yes, still commented out).

(ii) The deserialisation-error appears to be more serious and not related to (i) above, a defined test generates an error.

Thank you for your response.

Frank