[elephant-devel] Representational Question

lists at infoway.net lists at infoway.net
Mon Mar 3 14:52:12 UTC 2008

Leslie,

Thanks for your answers and the clarifications. I think you're right
in that we may need some consulting here. However, we're trying really
hard to get into this and become proficient at it. As such, we would
probably be interested in some consulting to help us get started so as
to give us still a challenge to move forward. Sort of like kicking us
off in the right direction. Since this is not a requirements for our
client but more of an internal desire to move in this direction, we
don't really have a budget (or remunerable need) to do this.
Nonetheless, I'd like to discuss this offline with whomever is
interested in lending a hand (for a fee of course) at this stage, and
potentially be available as we move along the project.

Thanks,
Waldo