[elephant-devel] Problem installing with latest Clozure

Patrick May pjm at spe.com
Sun Jun 29 13:44:42 UTC 2008

On 28 Jun 2008, at 21:23, Ian Eslick wrote:
> Patrick,
>
> Can you send the contents of your my-config.sexp?  Also, what
> version of uffi are you using?
>
> The big hint here is that the BDB constants your are loading are
> coming from the C46 constants package and not the C45 package that
> you should be loading to match the BDB 4.5 that you're compiling.
> I'm not sure why this is the case; but can you confirm
> that :berkeley-db-version in your my-config.sexp is "4.5".
>
> Ian
>
> PS - In looking at your compiler output I've corrected and pushed a
> patch for a couple of odd typos that probably don't effect this.

Ian,

	Thanks for the help.  My my-config.sexp in elephant-unstable is:

#+(and (or sbcl allegro openmcl lispworks) (not (or mswindows
windows)) (or macosx darwin))
((:compiler . :gcc)
  (:berkeley-db-version . "4.5")
  (:berkeley-db-include-dir . "/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.5/include/")
  (:berkeley-db-lib-dir . "/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.5/lib/")
  (:berkeley-db-lib . "/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.5/lib/libdb-4.5.dylib")
  (:berkeley-db-deadlock . "/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.5/bin/db_deadlock")
  (:berkeley-db-cachesize . 5242880)
  (:berkeley-db-max-locks . 2000)
  (:berkeley-db-max-objects . 2000)
  (:berkeley-db-map-degree2 . t)
  (:clsql-lib-paths . nil)
  (:prebuilt-libraries . nil))

Regards,

Patrick

----
pjm at spe.com
S P Engineering, Inc.
Large scale, mission-critical, distributed OO systems design and
implementation.
(C++, Java, Common Lisp, Jini, middleware, SOA)