[elephant-devel] Caching and 1.0

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Sun Jun 29 01:31:32 UTC 2008

FYI - After due consideration I've decided to exclude object caching
as a supported feature in the upcoming Elephant 1.0 beta 1 release.
The good ideas I come up with for resolving some of the issues brought
up earlier, particularly by Alex, involve enough delicate work in the
slot access protocol and transaction macros that I won't have time to
focus on verifying and debugging more essential features.  Caching can
be a cool feature in the roadmap that I may do sooner rather than
later to satisfy my own needs...