[elephant-devel] illegal flag specified to DB_ENV->set_timeout

Tomasz Melcer liori at exroot.org
Wed Jun 11 13:37:55 UTC 2008

Ian Eslick pisze:
> Which darcs tree and BDB version are you using?  What are the contents
> of your my-config.sexp file?
Oh, I'm sorry, somehow beginning of the message is missing.

SBCL 1:1.0.17.0-1 (debian/sid package)
libdb4.5 4.5.20-12 (debian/sid package), 4.6 gives the same result
elephant installed automagically using (asdf-install:install :elephant)
today, I don't see any version information in the source tree.

I see cvs directories inside the source tree and no darcs directories,
so it is possible that I've got 0.9.

0.9.1 works ok.

Thank you.

Tomasz Melcer