[elephant-devel] Problem with errno in %DB-ENV-CREATE

Leonardo Varuzza varuzza at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 22:43:55 UTC 2008

I'm using BDB 4.6 with this my-config.sexp

;; Linux defaults
#+(and (or sbcl allegro openmcl lispworks) (not (or mswindows
windows)) (not (or macosx darwin)))
((:compiler . :gcc)
 (:berkeley-db-version . "4.6")
 (:berkeley-db-include-dir . "/usr/include/")
 (:berkeley-db-lib-dir . "/usr/lib/")
 (:berkeley-db-lib . "/usr/lib/libdb-4.6.so")
 (:berkeley-db-deadlock . "/usr/bin/db4.6_deadlock")
 (:berkeley-db-cachesize . 20971520)
 (:berkeley-db-map-degree2 . t)
 (:clsql-lib-paths . nil)
 (:prebuilt-libraries . nil))