[elephant-devel] Re: unstable postmodern troubled..

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Mon Jun 2 21:43:05 UTC 2008

Fantastic!  Thanks for all the work on this.  Now I have no excuse to
start the long list of little items necessary to get to a release...

The big areas are:
- Thread safety for all schema-related operations
- Test coverage
- Docs coverage

Some bugs I've seen and haven't been able to fix:
- Leslie's BDB bug on unstable
- BDB on AMD 64

Anything else?

I think Glenn was going to help us out with a little organization of
this list vis-a-vis documentation?  The missing tests are roughly the
same as the missing doc sections, so we can come up with a list of
tests from that.

Anyone want to do a thread-safety review of the schema code?  A fresh
pair of eyes is usually much better for this than the developer as
recent e-mails have shown.  However, I'll take a first pass before too
long.

Thanks,
Ian