[elephant-devel] unstable on LW win32

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Tue Jul 29 15:11:43 UTC 2008

Hi Frank,

I'm sorry I can't be more responsive to some of these concerns right
now.  I'm facing a deadline this week followed by two weeks of family
vacation and external consulting; I'll try to fit in a few hours to
look at these issues and see if there is a quick fix.  If not, I will
at least do my best to point you in the right direction.

Regards,
Ian