[elephant-devel] Elephant uses; XML backup

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Mon Jul 28 13:20:40 UTC 2008

What I'm really trying to do is share a repository between a 32-bit
machine and a 64-bit machine, but the serializers are incompatible (64-
bit fixnum vs. 32-bit fixnum).  Thus I can't use postmodern as an
intermediary.  The only way to migrate production data to my test
server is to have some architectural-netural intermediate format.
This means I need export and import.  Maybe I can adapt s-xml without
too much work.

Ian