[elephant-devel] unstable on LW win32

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Sun Jul 27 23:30:37 UTC 2008

I presume you're using BDB 4.5 or 4.6?  Also that you've setup the my-
config.sexp file to match your configuration?  What are you using to
compile the Elephant C-libraries (cygwin or mfc?)

The not enough space error is odd.  Usually means some resource is
exhausted like file descriptors or locks in BDB or actual disk space,
but I've never seen it before in Elephant.

Ian