[elephant-devel] Next issue, this time with Postmodern backend

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Wed Feb 27 14:40:41 UTC 2008

Elephant-utils has some of the basic thread stuff we need - only need
to import one or two operators.  If we add much more we'll add
bordeaux as a dependency.  Do you want to wrap this up in a bow so we
can commit it?  (Did you test by adding this to the connection
creation routine in pm-controller?)

Ian

Sent from my BlackBerry