[elephant-devel] Next issue, this time with Postmodern backend

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Tue Feb 26 18:27:54 UTC 2008

Sounds like you're opening to many connections to the db.  How many
threads do you have?  Each thread opens it's own socket to the server
so if you have 100 threads, you have 100 connections to the server.
This is probably because the client library is not thread-safe.  But
I'm speculating.

You'll have to get input from Alex or Henrik on this and whether there
is an easy solution.

Ian