[elephant-devel] Fix for Unicode2 serializer

Leslie P. Polzer leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Mon Feb 25 14:14:34 UTC 2008

Dear Robert,

> hunk ./src/elephant/unicode2.lisp 131
> -                 (let ((code (char-code (schar string i))))
> +                 (let ((code (char-code (char string i))))
> hunk ./src/elephant/unicode2.lisp 171
> -                 (let ((code (char-code (schar string i))))
> +                 (let ((code (char-code (char string i))))
>
> Don't seem to match the version of unicode2.lisp that I have, which
> seems to be the official repository version.

I just downloaded this file from the repository, and line 131 says:

                  (let ((code (char-code (schar string i))))

but should read (with my fix):

                  (let ((code (char-code (char string i))))

Same for line 171. I wonder what's wrong?

> It is possible that you have not recently done a "darcs pull" against
> the official repository
> (http://www.common-lisp.net/project/elephant/darcs/elephant))?

I might have missed the two patches Ian applied on the 21st.
Attached are two updated patches. The refactoring patch includes the
hunk above implicitly. If you want to apply the fix separately,
you know what to do...

> Whatever the cause of the problem, I am happy to make the fixes by hand.

Thanks, I appreciate it :)

  Leslie