[elephant-devel] Cross-references and SETF SLOT-VALUE

Leslie P. Polzer leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Sat Feb 23 09:03:26 UTC 2008

> 2) The persistent-metaclass would be extended to support multiple
> class indexes; one for each store controller instances exist in.

I suppose that's the architectural issue you were talking about,
but which I didn't fully grasp because I haven't looked at the code.

> I'll do # 1-4 now since it doesn't really effect anyone but you and
> maintains the current behavior for anyone else.  I can't sign up for
> #5-6.

I'd do #5 and #6, in principle, but this issue is not really big
enough an itch for me to scratch it right now.

Perhaps it would be best to archive this discussion (or the results
of it) in a ticket and then do it later.

  Leslie

--
My personal blog: http://blog.viridian-project.de/