[elephant-devel] Re: QDBM Support

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Fri Feb 15 14:03:36 UTC 2008

OK, I think I have applied those patches correctly.

Perhaps you could do a "darcs pull" or a "darcs diff" against the repo
to make sure I did it correctly; I still find darcs a little confusing,
and my private repo was not in sync with the offical one.

However, I was green with your changes in my private repository.

I have not code reviewed them, but it seems best to trust the tests and
to get them into the repo in any case.

Good Work!