[elephant-devel] Is it safe to use the same elephant store in two different processes?

Yarek Kowalik yarek.kowalik at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 20:52:26 UTC 2008

I just finished some tests and I was able to connect to the same BDB from
two different SBCL processes.  I was able to create objects on one side and
retrieve on the other.  So Elephant seems fine.

I can only conclude that's something is amiss with Weblocks.  I'll look into
that now.

Thanks for all your input and suggestions.

Yarek