[elephant-devel] Re: Master-detail how to

Vagif Verdi vagif at cox.net
Mon Apr 7 23:51:32 UTC 2008

If I will make item class persistent, then items will be saved independently
of their parent. That means manual housekeeping.
When order object is deleted, I will have to intercept that and manually
delete all items objects.
And this is only simplest hierarchy.
Imagine how much manual work must be done in case or deeper hierarchies.

Maybe I do not understand how elephant work.
Maybe it somehow automatically deletes all objects that are in a pset slot
of the object being deleted.
Is that the case?