[elephant-devel] Re: map-index

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Fri Nov 30 19:34:10 UTC 2007

Well, a quick experiment proves your point.  I'm not sure why I didn't
take advantage of that earlier.  There were a bunch of small
surprising issues that I recall making the code unpleasant, but I
can't recall the exact reasons.  Given all the tests we have covering
this now, I think it's safe to create a parallel version that should
be cleaner and see if you/we can improve on this otherwise messy
creation.

Ian