[elephant-devel] export #:db-error ?

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Sat May 5 23:45:36 UTC 2007

Good eye.  There is an outstanding design issue which is reviewing
the condition/error architecture and trying to clean it up.  This is
one example of what needs to be done.

I've exported this from the elephant package in the 0.9.1 source
tree.  The examples have not been revisited for 0.9 so it is a good
idea to go in and clean them up for 0.9.1.  I've submitted a reminder
ticket for that.

Ian