[elephant-devel] CVS HEAD w/ lispworks 5.0.1 linux

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Sat May 5 22:24:03 UTC 2007

PS - I've had several people load the current HEAD and run on linux/
sbcl with the same positive result.  So far you are the only
failure.  I'll test Lispworks under Linux later and see if I can
reproduce the problem, but it worked fine for me before I released
RC1.  Do you have your library path setup correctly in your my-
config.sexp?

Ian