[elephant-devel] Start of 0.6.1 Beta Cycle

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun Mar 25 19:28:52 UTC 2007

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:25:13 -0500, "Robert L. Read" <read at robertlread.net> wrote:

> This is surprising to me; I don't think we have two connections
> open.

Not any more, I think Ian changed something after I reported this.
I'm pretty sure that at that time I had traced CLSQL:CONNECT and I saw
two connection attempts during the backend tests.  (Two independent
ones, not the nested ones CLSQL might do in case of :IF-EXISTS :OLD.)

> I'm assuming this refers to the errors that one has when first
> creating a SQLite3 database, correct?

Yes.  But, see above, this is fixed now.