[elephant-devel] some comments about cvs

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Sun Mar 11 00:26:00 UTC 2007

Scribit Aycan iRiCAN dies 10/03/2007 hora 14:03:
> Darcs has some performance penalties, git is another alternative.

As far as lispers are concerned, darcs is much more used, and known. But
if an alternate choice were to be made, I wouldn't go to git, which is
quite OS sensitive. At least it won't work at all under Windows, and I'm
not sure it would work on all recent Unices...

The other (good) choice is, IMHO, Mercurial.

Quickly,
Pierre
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A