[elephant-devel] error in DESERIALIZE-FROM-BASE64-STRING

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Tue Jun 19 13:36:00 UTC 2007

Is this on a fresh database or an old database?  Does your
installation pass the regression suite?  Unfortunately the backtrace
alone here doesn't tell us much.  You might also try
pushing :elephant-without-optimize onto the *features* list and
recompiling elephant and see if you get a more informative backtrace.

Can you provide a standalone test example that we can use to
reproduce the error?

Thanks,
Ian