[elephant-devel] Release 0.9 Available

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Thu Jun 7 16:39:38 UTC 2007

To all Elephants,

Robert and I have officially signed off and tagged release 0.9
(http://common-lisp.net/project/elephant/news.html).  The website
including tarballs and documentation, have been updated to reflect
this milestone.

A hearty thank you to everyone who contributed to the release over
the past months!

New development at this point will be occuring via our darcs
repository at http://www.common-lisp.net/project/elephant/darcs/
elephant.  Checkins will be less frequent here.  However, it is easy
under darcs to send small patches to the developers directly or via
the website.

This is a good time to sign on as an active developer to work on your
favorite features.  Changes will be more localized in the upcoming
development releases than in the past.  This will make it easier for
multiple developers to work concurrently.  If you wish to engage in
regular or active development, please e-mail one of the developers
directly.

Enjoy!

Ian Eslick and Robert Read