[elephant-devel] sqlite backend, "Error 5 / database is locked"

woei at yandex.ru woei at yandex.ru
Wed Jul 25 15:16:01 UTC 2007

В сообщении от 25 июля 2007 18:17 Ian Eslick написал(a):
> I think that Robert implemented an approach where each thread
> allocated its own handle to the DB.  However he should verify when he
> has a moment.

I think this won't help.

from sqlite wiki:
Note that an SQLITE_LOCKED error is distinct from SQLITE_BUSY (5). SQLITE_BUSY
means that another database connection (probably in another process) is using
the database in a way that prevents you from using it. SQLITE_LOCKED means
the source of contention is internal and comes from the same database
connection that received the SQLITE_LOCKED error.