[elephant-devel] osx 32bit testing

Kilian Sprotte ml13 at onlinehome.de
Wed Jan 24 10:24:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

I really like the new installation process!! :)

First of all, I am attaching my-config.sexp that works for db44
darwinports / macports :)

With sbcl I have all bdb tests passed!!!

For openmcl, I am attaching a diff, which allows it to pass some of
the tests. Actually, isn't the type of the spec only cons now?

I am attaching the complete test dribble for openmcl as well. Sorry,
I am in a hurry right now - I might find a better way to describe
those type errors that appear in the the test results, or possibly
send diffs....

Thanks a lot for all the work
on elephant!!

   Kilian

PS: One last issue, sorry. Wouldn't it be nice to specify
only :depends-on (:ele-bdb) in a project that builds on ele? Right
now, :elephant has to be loaded before :ele-bdb...