[elephant-devel] WARNING

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Fri Jan 19 20:17:15 UTC 2007

Henrik,

I'm very sorry for the state of CVS and the delay in getting it put
back together.  Once I have my local copy functioning again, I'll
download the latest HEAD and make sure it works, at least, with Mac
and Allegro.  I promise to send a mail to the list when HEAD is
(mostly) working again.

As for the aforementioned event: my wife gave birth to twin daughters
about a week ago and was on bed rest a few weeks before that; my
hacking time was more severely curtailed than I'd hoped.  Of course
after the birth we discovered new extremes of sleep deprivation and
I'm sure no one wants to see the code I would have generated then!

I'll roll your suggestions and bug fixes into my local copy.

Regards,
Ian