[elephant-devel] WARNING

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Sun Jan 14 17:09:54 UTC 2007

Sorry, I should update the main page.  CVS is currently broken due to
a delayed in-progress change.  It should be fixed in the next few
weeks.  CVS as of 12/1/2006 should work fine or stick with the formal
0.6.0 release unless you really need one of the new features.

I'm actually back and working on the promised Elephant checkin now.

Ian