[elephant-devel] function move request

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:31:11 UTC 2007

i'm getting a symbol-not-available-or-something error the second-plus
time i try to load elephant; specifically serializer1.lisp when it
tries to intern translate-and-intern-symbol from the elephant package.
This is because translate-and-intern-symbol resides in
controller.lisp. which is not yet loaded and depends on
serializer1.lisp. Could we perhaps move translate-and-intern-symbol to
serializer.lisp for example so we circumvent this dependency problem?

Greets,
Ties