[elephant-devel] Testing Henrik's latest patches....

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Fri Aug 17 19:46:46 UTC 2007

I've tested Henrik's latest patches to the postmodern back-end.
They are green on my 64-bit linux system.

Unfortunately, I am not sure that this version is compatible with the
previous (not officially released version.)

Perhaps foolishly, I went ahead and deployed the previous version to
my live site, even though we have not officially released it, so I
now have to delve into what the issues may be.

Probably by the end of next week I will have committed his patches to
the elephant repository.