[elephant-devel] trivial patch

Kilian Sprotte ml13 at onlinehome.de
Fri Aug 3 13:48:40 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a very simple patch:

controller-lost-error should inherit from simple-error, I think.

(define-condition controller-lost-error (simple-error)
    ((object :initarg :object :accessor store-controller-closed-error-
object)
     (spec :initarg :spec :accessor store-controller-closed-error-
spec)))

(defun signal-controller-lost-error (object)
   (cerror "Open a new instance and continue?"
	  'controller-lost-error
	  :format-control "Store controller for specification ~A for object
~A cannot be found."
	  :format-arguments (list object (dbcn-spc-pst object))
	  :object object
	  :spec (dbcn-spc-pst object)))

I am amazed, how elephant has developed - wow!!

Best,
   Kilian