[elephant-devel] Announcing Elephant 0.9 RC1

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Mon Apr 30 20:15:03 UTC 2007

Joe,

Thanks for catching the :collect hole in the docs.  It was a last minute
addition a few days ago and I must have missed putting it into the docs.

We would be very happy to have the help on docs!  An outside perspective
would be very useful at this point.  Let's take this discussion
offline.  If anyone else wants to contribute to proofreading for
concepts or wants to contribute, send a direct email to ieslick at
common-lisp.net.

Ian