[elephant-devel] 0.9 RC1

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Mon Apr 30 19:55:59 UTC 2007

Daniel,

Good to hear from  you.  That miser-width hack worked fine for me on the
same platform & SBCL Perhaps there's a configuration difference?  I'll
look into why my system didn't complain.  Anyway, it solved some
problems with the docstrings package that was wrapping lines at the
miser width and causing texinfo to complain.  Did you see these problems
after you made your change?

I caught the image problems last night after the tar file and docs went
out.   I figure docs will churn a bit and will update the website as
substantive changes are made.  Also, I didn't sweat the docs build as
much for RC1 since there are downloadable and surfable versions online.
I would like to clean it up for the actual release so folks can
contribute changes.

Thanks for testing!
Ian