[elephant-devel] CVS HEAD w/ lispworks 5.0.1 linux

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Mon Apr 23 03:05:22 UTC 2007

Re: lispworks 5.0.1 linux problem on both BDB and CL-SQL

Given that backend-independance and the slot specification error this
sounds like a MOP problem.  However, because there are problems on
Linux only and not on Mac and Windows, I'm wondering if this is some
kind of setup problem.  Do you have access to a Mac or Windows
machine you could try running lispworks on?  Also, did it work
recently and then fail, or was this your first attempt to make it
work on lispworks/linux?

It will take me a little while to reconstruct my environment in
linux.  I don't use linux much and this is not currently at the top
of my priority list.