[elephant-devel] blog example w/ hunchentoot

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Sun Apr 22 03:10:30 UTC 2007

Great, thanks!  We're trying to pull together some example apps for
the 1.0 release so we can include this in the mix.

This example could be done even more cleanly using the class indexing
facilities.  If you feel inclined to experiment with them, this would
be a good contribution to improve the example.

Thank you,
Ian