[elephant-devel] FYI

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Fri Apr 13 00:43:42 UTC 2007

Tell us more!

I'm thinking that tools like these (other than psets, which are
pretty common and essential for collections in Lisp PODBs) can be put
in contrib for now.

After 1.0 I think it would be a good idea to create an extensions
package with proper tests and documentation to export all these nice
extensions or tools (i.e. snapshot-set, Robert's DCM, etc.)

Ian