[elephant-devel] Interesting result

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Wed Apr 11 14:30:44 UTC 2007

Well that was easy.  In that case all four supported lisps should
generate interoperable serializations at this time on the same
machine architecture (little endian and big endian will not be
compatible, but 32 and 64-bit should be.  I will not test this
feature during this release, but if anyone feels that this is
important we can think about adding some tests for the 1.0 release.

Ian