[elephant-devel] 4th European Lisp Workshop

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Mon Apr 9 17:50:54 UTC 2007

All,

I have been thinking about a paper on Elephant, but for the '08 Lisp
conference after 1.0 is released and has had some time in the field.

I'm not sure I could get to Berlin this summer anyway, but perhaps
there's someone in Europe who would be willing to talk about this at
an informal session.  I'd be happy to help/advise with that talk.

Ian