[elephant-devel] tests fail on openmcl

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Mon Apr 9 14:17:43 UTC 2007

Is this version 0.6.0?  We had this problem in 0.6.0 due to a declare
statement on the spec slot of store-controller.  It needs to be
removed for OpenMCL to work.

In CVS head the type declaration says 'list' instead of '(or pathname
(vector character)).  There are still some issues with CVS for
OpenMCL (uffi used for string encoding seems to fail) but they are on
the short list of problems to resolve in the next week or two prior
to the release of version 0.9.

Ian