[elephant-devel] tests fail on openmcl

Joe Corneli jcorneli at planetmath.org
Mon Apr 9 02:19:25 UTC 2007

Here's where things fail on my machine under openmcl (I'm pretty sure
I have everything installed and configured properly, although I am
using BerkeleyDB.4.5 (I changed various configuration files so that it
would be found, and this doesn't look like the error anyway).

? (do-backend-tests)
; registering #<SYSTEM ELE-BDB #x8523C56> as ELE-BDB
> Error in process listener(1): The value (:BDB "/Users/jcorneli/elephant/tests/testdb/"), derived from the initarg :SPEC, can not be used to set the value of the slot ELEPHANT::SPEC in #<SLEEPYCAT::BDB-STORE-CONTROLLER #x855B5F6>, because it is not of type (OR PATHNAME (VECTOR CHARACTER)).
> While executing: CCL::%SHARED-INITIALIZE
> Type :POP to abort.
Type :? for other options.

I get similar error if I run `open-store' in the standard way,

(open-store '(:bdb "/Users/jcorneli/musndb"))